Saturday, September 17, 2011

"What Would Ellen Say?"

 I have had numerous clients over the years tell me that, when confronted with a challenging situation,  they will ask themselves, "What would Ellen say?" It is only until recently that I have allowed this understanding to sink into the depths of my being, not from a place of ego, but from recognizing that it is a responsibility to share the gifts that we are given. We are all here to grow and to understand ourselves on a deeper level in order for our lives to open more fully. Therefore, it is here that I can metaphorically open the door to my counseling practice and allow the wisdom, encouragement, and hope to touch more lives on a daily basis. And so, it is with love and gratitude that I share my thoughts and reflections here with the intention that others will find meaning and inspiration to enjoy their lives fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment