Sunday, October 2, 2011

Support in Life

What does it mean to feel supported? My daughter, Kelci, was scheduled to take her SAT exam yesterday. I awoke at 6am to insure that she had sufficient time to get ready and arrive on time. I packed her snacks, sharpened her pencils, and made her a good breakfast. In doing all this, I recognized that I was providing support. How much easier our life is when we have the support that we need. Whether support comes in the form of emotional, physical or financial, humans need support. We are not meant to move through life doing it by ourselves. Support diminishes struggle. Allow others to support you. Ask for help. Appreciate those who support you. Recognize how you are supported.

                                                        Affirmation:   I am supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment